Shops are saturated with those cute, U-shaped neck pillows that everyone uses on the plane. They help make you more comfortable when sleeping during a long trip and prevent back pains or stiff neck.
While they are helpful to some, others have a hard time getting neck pillows to work for them because they don’t usually prevent your head from nodding forward unless you do some sort of tweaking.
The brand BCOZZY has come up with a solution, and it’s their Chin Supporting Travel Pillow. Unlike the usual U-shaped travel pillows that only cover the back of your neck, the BCOZZY pillow wraps all around your neck to provide support not just for the back and sides of your neck but on the front as well.
BCOZZY claims that this travel pillow will make you comfortable while traveling, no matter what position or seat you are in.
I took the BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow with me when I flew to my parents’ home country and back last month. Here is my in-depth review on it.
Feutures of the BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow
- The only neck pillow that stops the head from falling forward since it also supports the head and the chin
- Keeps the head in an ergonomic position
- Provides all around comfort and support to the head, neck, and chin
- Perfect for airplane flights
- Customizable for maximum comfort and quality sleep
- Get good sleep whether you are sitting in the aisle, middle, or window seat
- Get rest no matter what vehicle you are in
- Perfect for use at home as well as for relaxing in bed or on the couch
- Compact and easy to store
- Two sizes available: for children and for adults
- Full machine washable for easy care
- Comes with a snap strap for easy attachment to your luggage
I fly to my parents’ home country every year in the summer. Aside from that, I also go on trips with my friends, so I can say that I fly a lot throughout the year.
I have always used the traditional U-shaped travel pillow, one that I have had for years, and it does the job. It’s one of those neck pillows that contain small beads as stuffing that move around when you put pressure on them.
When I say that it does the job, I mean that I have something to prop my head on while trying my best to sleep comfortably during flights, but it’s nothing that I would sing praises for.
I didn’t get stiff necks when I used this beaded neck pillow of mine, but I realized what I was missing when I finally tried the BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow.
Instead of just an arch-shaped pillow, the BCOZZY pillow goes around the neck, covering and supporting it completely. I tend to nod off when I’m sleeping and it didn’t bother me much when I was using the beaded neck pillow since I would recline my seat as far back as I could to feel like I was lying down.
When I used the BCOZZY the last time I was on a long plane trip, it changed the way I slept while traveling. It was easier for me to sleep using this because it was so soft, and it didn’t feel like I was sleeping on a plane.
But, it was still firm enough to hold my head still so it didn’t fall forward. I felt supported and safe even when I turned, and I could sleep comfortably no matter what side I was on or how I sat.
It was also easy to bring because of the snaps, and they were secure enough to just hook to the handle of my carry-on. It didn’t take up space in my luggage and that adds to the convenience of this pillow.
The pillow is also machine washable, so no need to worry about spending time to clean it.
I also use it sometimes when I’m watching Netflix at home. While that sounds ridiculous, it’s actually a good idea. I just sit back with it around my neck and I can enjoy my TV shows without making my neck sore.
- Soft, warm, and cozy
- Comfortable enough to help me fall asleep on the plane
- Firm enough to support my head
- I can sit in any position I like and it doesn’t make it hard to get some rest
- It avoids stiff neck and body pain when sleeping on a cramped plane
- It’s easy to carry around because of the snaps
- It’s easy to clean because it’s machine washable
- I can use it at home as well
I really can’t say anything bad about the BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow. It does the job well. I feel comfortable enough to never dread plane rides ever again. Try it and you will never look back.